SOCIAL MEDIA RESEARCH
- Teens, Kindness and Cruelty on Social Network Sites (Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project, Nov. 2011)
- Clinical Report: The Impact of Social Media on Children and Families (American Academy of Pediatrics, Mar. 2011)
- A Content Analysis of Displayed Alcohol References on a Social Networking Web Site(http://www.jahonline.org/article/S1054-139X (Journal of Adolescent Health, Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 168-175, August, 2010)
- Twitter and Status Updating (Pew Internet & American Life Project, October 2009).
- Social Media & Young Adults (Pew Internet & American Life Project, February 3, 2010)
- Click and Connect: Young Australians' Use of Online Social Media (The Australian Communications and Media Authority, July, 2009)
- Living and Learning with New Media: Summary of Findings from the Digital Youth Project (John D. and Catherine MacArthur Foundation Reports on Digital Media and Learning, November, 2008)