As we prepare to ring in the New Year in a few days, I want to give you an opportunity to be part of something big.
Enough Is Enough® (EIE) was the first Internet safety organization in America. Since 1994, when we introduced the dangers and solutions to confront Internet pornography and sexual predators to Congress, the national media, the Internet industry and the public, EIE has continued to pioneer new frontiers to prevent the sexual exploitation of children and youth online.
EIE hit GRAND SLAMS on every goal we set out to accomplish in 2016. Many of our 2016 Victories were HISTORIC FIRSTS and are even more impressive than we expected.
There are many groups that follow our lead and ride the wake of our successes, and that's great because it takes all of us to gain momentum and sustain a movement to make the Internet safer for children and families. That said, being a pioneering leader does have its challenges because we must do the heavy lifting on our major campaigns. It also means that we must have a solid vision, robust strategy, exemplary execution and a team of people to accomplish our goals.
Most importantly, we MUST have financial fuel to fund our efforts. Without your donations, we cannot continue to make culture changing impacts to protect children and youth from ever-present challenging online harms. Unfortunately, we are short on fundraising results for 2017.
Will you support our efforts with your most generous donation today, or become a regular partner by joining:
Change Agent ($25/month)
Donna's Team ($50/month)
The President’s Circle ($500/year)
The CEO’s Circle! ($1,000/year)
EIE is 100% donor funded and if you haven't supported EIE in 2016, now is your chance. And remember, you have the opportunity to tell your friends that you are part of something big and can say that:
- "The majority of the 14,000 McDonald's stores all over America are now filtering their in-store public WiFi so that is safe for children and families, and I helped make that happen!"
- "Kids will be safe from porn and predators at Starbucks in the near future and EIE is holding Starbucks accountable to implement their filtered WiFi policy, which EIE made happen!"
- "President Trump is the first President to commit to keep kids and teens safe from online exploitation and I am supporting the effort to hold him and the next Attorney General accountable to uphold EIE's Children's Internet Safety Presidential Pledge!"
- "I am supporting EIE's campaign to protect our kids and beloved Disney cartoon characters by pushing Disney to pursue legal action to stop the horrific Disney-themed Internet pornography."
- "The Internet is safer for children and families and I was part of the solution to make this happen!!"
Please, quickly review below the exciting Grand Slam Historic Firsts we accomplished in 2016. Most importantly, please review the next steps we are taking to build on this historic momentum of our key initiatives and what your financial support will enable us to do in 2017!!
You can donate right here, right now or mail a check to the address provided in the Donate link. Your gift is 100% tax deductible in 2016. Thank you in advance for supporting our efforts going forward.
Happy New Year... Make it a Great One!
Donna Rice Hughes
President & CEO
Enough Is Enough®